Scope of Work: Bricklayers construct walls, partitions, fireplaces, chimneys and other structures from brick. They use other masonry materials such as concrete, cinder or gypsum block; pre-cast panels made of brick, cement, tile, stone, marble, structural tile, or terra-cotta. They also install the brick linings of industrial kilns and furnaces and masonry restoration and repair.
- High school diploma or GED
- $50 application fee
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Reside in either Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, or St. Clair counties.
Length of Program: 4 years
Cement Masons BAC Local 2
International Masonry Institute Training Centers
21031 Ryan Road
Warren, Michigan 48091
(586) 757-6668 Fax: (586) 757-7015
www.bricklayers.org (click on IMI Training)
Open Enrollment Dates:
Apply online at any time. Access online application here.