Scope of Work: Elevator constructors handle the installation, repair, and maintenance of elevators, escalators, moving walks, dumbwaiters, shuttles, temporary elevators, private residence elevators, man-lifts and all types of handicap lifts and stair climbers.
- High school diploma or GED and must
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass pre-physical evaluation and drug screening
- A strong mathematical background in high school is a plus.
Length of Program:
- Six months probationary period
- Four years of classroom and on-the-job training
International Union of Elevator Constructors Local 85
15694 S. Old US 27
Lansing, MI 48906
For more information: http://iuec85.org/education/lansing/
Open Enrollment Dates:
Accepting applications online, from June 19th – July 3rd.