Scope of Work: Glaziers install glass and aluminum building components in new construction, residential and remodeling projects.
- High school diploma or GED
- Mechanical aptitude and strong math skills
- Ability to work well with their hands
- Must reside within geographic jurisdiction one year prior to application
Applicants will be supplied a signatory contractor listing for employment.
Length of Program: 4 years
Glaziers Apprenticeship School Located at: Painters Apprenticeship School
14587 Barber Street
Warren, Michigan 48088
(586) 552-4474 Fax: (586) 552-4482
Open Enrollment Dates:
Accepting applications Monday – Friday, from 8:30am to 4:30pm.