Scope of Work: Includes application of insulation, wrapping pipes and tanks for heat, frost and condensation insulation in industrial settings, such as factories and power plants.
- High school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- $30 testing fee payable and non-refundable at the time of application
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Reside in either the counties of Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, St. Clair and the Townships of Ann Arbor, Augusta, Lodi, Northfield, Pittsfield, Salem, Saline, Scio, Superior, Webster, Ypsilanti and York in Washtenaw County.
Length of Program: 4 years
Heat and Frost Insulators, Local 25
Joint Apprentice Training Center
21353 Bridge Street
Southfield, Michigan 48033
(248) 352-1850 Fax: (248) 352-1851
Open Enrollment Dates:
Application process will re-open, November 2017. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. A representative will respond back with possible dates to come in and fill out an application. Please call (248) 352-1850 for more information.