Scope of Work: Pipefitters install both high and low-pressure pipes that carry hot water, steam and other liquids and gases, especially those in industrial and commercial buildings.
- High school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Application processing fee is $30
Academic courses preferred: High School math, science, architectural drawing, welding, auto mechanics and machine shop.
Length of Program: 5 years
Pipefitting Industry Training Center
636 Executive Drive
Troy, Michigan 48084
(248) 585-0636 Fax: (248) 585-3907
Open Enrollment Dates:
Call for more information: 248-585-0636