Scope of Work: Tile layers construct walls, partitions, fireplaces, swimming pools and other structures from tile, marble and terrazzo. They use other materials such as cement, epoxy, tile, stone, marble, terrazzo and terra cotta.
- High school diploma or GED and must
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Reside in either Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, St. Clair, Sanilac, Washtenaw, Lenawee and Livingston counties
- Complete 12 weeks of pre-apprentice training
Length of Program: 4 years
Tile, Marble and Terrazzo Masons
BAC Local 1, Michigan
21031 Ryan Road
Warren, Michigan 48091
(586) 757-6668 Fax: (586) 757-7015
www.bricklayers.org (Click on IMI Training)
Open Enrollment Dates:
Apply online at any time. Access online application here.
Apply Now / Get Started Today: https://detroittroweltrades.org/bac-local-2-michigan-training-center/join-bac